CO-VID19 Webinar Series Sponsorship Opportunities
In this period of uncertainty our continued goal is to help keep the industry informed by sharing timely and relevant information and data. That’s why we’ve launched two new webinar series: one tracking real-time construction updates and the other, real-time housing and economic impacts, providing helpful insights to our audience.
This is a great opportunity for you to align your brand with timely, trusted content, through sponsorship while practicing social distancing and collecting valuable leads.
#BuildersAreEssential: A 6-part web town-hall series from the Hanley Wood Media Coronavirus Construction Center hosted by John McManus, VP-Editorial Director, exploring what’s happening as the coronavirus pandemic sends shock waves through our society – on the public health front, through the very foundations of our economy, and at every level of the construction industry. Giving a voice, builder to builder, on what’s timely, how to respond, how to stay safe, and how to keep work in process moving forward in this time of great challenge.
- Attendance: Builders, Dealer/distributors, General Contractors, Product Manufacturers.
- Schedule: Weekly on Monday at 5:40pm ET/ 2:40pm PT
- Limited to 1 sponsor per webinar on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Collect valuable lead information and increase brand exposure through digital advertising, email promotion, presentation branding and more.
WEEKLY OUTLOOK Webinar by BUILDER: Educates builders on the current housing landscape. Presented by Meyers Research Chief Economist Ali Wolf, it covers topics that include how COVID-19 is affecting the housing market and how companies can leverage data to stay informed.
- Attendance: Builders and developers, Building product manufactures, Financial institutions and mortgage brokers, Public and private remodelers, Real estate professionals, Contractors, National and local infrastructure contacts, Local municipalities and agencies.
- Schedule: Weekly on Wednesday at 11am PT/ 2pm ET
- Limited to 1 sponsor per webinar on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Sponsor today to gain qualified leads and increases brand exposure through digital advertising, email promotion, presentation branding, polling, qualified leads, and more.